Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions? Find Out If ModernWeigh Is Your Answer – Take the Quiz!
How does your program work?
Get started in four easy steps:
- Take our eligibility quiz! This quiz will help determine if you are a good fit for treatment.
- Lab work before your first appointment. Lab work will be reviewed during your initial consultation.
- One-on-one physician video consultation. Meet your doctor and learn about your treatment.
- FREE medication delivery. Get your medication delivered to your door at no additional cost with select pharmacies.
- Your personalized treatment plan begins. Once you receive your medication, our team will track your progress and make any adjustments necessary along the way to maximize results.
Click here to view our services page to learn more about getting started.
Is there ongoing care after starting a plan?
Ongoing care includes:
- Regular check-ins to track weight loss, adjust medications/dosages, refills, and manage side effects.
- Working with your insurance company to reduce medication costs.
- Weight tracking with integrated smart devices.
- Nutrition coaching and education.
- Unlimited access to physicians through direct messaging.
Are there any dietary plans or recommendations?
Our comprehensive nutrition program is included with your subscription at no additional cost. It has been designed by a team of physicians and registered dietitians to provide you with the nutrition education that you need for long term weight loss success.
How much does your subscription cost?
The first month is $249 which includes your 1:1 video call with a physician, 1:1 video call with a registered dietitian, cost of blood work, setup in our patient portal (Healthie), and assistance with navigating your insurance to help lower the out-of-pocket cost for the medications.
The on-going monthly fee is $99. This fee includes unlimited access to your care team via direct chat, monthly 1:1 video calls with the dietitian, weekly nutrition education modules, medication adjustments and refills, and more.
Is the medication included in your subscription fee?
Medication is not included in the subscription fee. Our physicians and support team will work with your insurance to help lower your out-of-pocket cost.
What is your cancellation policy?
If for any reason you wish to cancel your subscription, please reach out to your care team via direct messaging on the patient portal or by emailing email@example.com. Your subscription is billed monthly. There is no contract and no obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time. To avoid additional charges, you must cancel within 7 days of your monthly renewal date.
Initial Fee: The initial fee is nonrefundable. This includes the cost of lab work and the lab order is automatically processed. While ModernWeigh cannot offer a refund, we do suggest you complete your lab work for your records. Our support team can assist you with scheduling your labs and receiving your results. Please reach out to your care team via direct messaging on the patient portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.